- Backflow Prevention Assembly Test Report (PDF)
- Certificate of Occupancy Application (PDF)
- Commercial Submittal Plan Review Checklist (PDF)
- Contractor Registration Form
- Fence Permit
- General Permit Application - Revised 2017 (PDF)
- New Construction Permit (PDF)
- Residential Inspection Application (PDF)
- Right Of Way Permit Application
- Sign Permit Application (PDF)
- Swimming Pool and Deck Policy (PDF)
Our mission is to assure the health, safety, and well-being of our citizens and community and to be models of professional, effective, and efficient service delivery. We strive to provide a high degree of protection in the building environment, increase awareness of all standards and regulations, and effectively enforce city ordinances.
The City of White Settlement takes pride in providing our citizens with the services needed to build a safe and progressive community. The Building Department is steadfast in its commitment to improving the quality and value of the environment for the citizens and visitors of our growing city.
- Abating neighborhood nuisances
- Developing and enforcing construction codes
- Enforcing the quality standards, as set forth by our elected officials, for working and living conditions.
- 2012 IBC
- 2012 IRC
- 2012 IECC
- 2012 IMC
- 2012 IFC
- 2012 IFGC
- 2012 ISPSC
- 2011 NEC
Among local zoning regulations, and certain state statutes relating to construction. All ICC codes can be found at https://codes.iccsafe.org/codes/i-codes
Local zoning information for zoning districts, building setbacks, build requirements, parking requirements, etc. can all be viewed by following the link listed below.
To schedule an inspection please call by 2pm the day prior to when you are wanting to schedule the inspection. Inspections are conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays only. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-246-4971
Plan Submittal: Plans can be submitted anytime via email to email@example.com or in-person in the front lobby Mondays - Fridays from 8am - 5pm