Property Tax Rate: $0.732245 per $100 of valuation
2019 Property Tax Rates
City of White Settlement
White Settlement ISD
Tarrant County College
Tarrant County Hospital
Note: All taxes are per $100 of taxable value. For property tax rates in other jurisdictions, refer to the Tarrant County Appraisal District.
2019 City of White Settlement Exemptions
Disabled Person (DP)
Freeze / Ceiling
Goods In Transit (GIT)
Properties located within the City are appraised by the Tarrant Appraisal District (TAD). Some important dates and deadlines to remember during the tax year are:
- April 30: Last day to file an exemption application at Tarrant Appraisal District.
- May 31: Last day to file a protest with TAD for the current year.
- July 25: The Chief Appraiser certifies the appraisal roll to the taxing units
- July 31: This is the last day to make final payment on a payment plan.
- September 30: All tax rates must be set by taxing units.
To appeal the appraisal of a property, search property appraisal values, make an application for an exemption/deferral, or inquire about other appraisal-related items, please contact:
Tarrant Appraisal District
2500 Handley-Ederville Road
Fort Worth, TX 76118
In October, annual property tax statements are mailed out by the Tarrant County Tax Assessor-Collector. The Tarrant County Tax Office handles property tax billings and collections on behalf of the City. Some important dates and deadlines to keep in mind are:
- October 1: The current collection period begins. Tax statements are mailed on or as soon as possible thereafter this date, throughout the county to real and personal property owners.
- February 1: Penalty and interest charges begin to accrue on taxes for the preceding year. Penalty begins at 6% and increases monthly to a maximum of 12% in July. Interest begins to accrue at the rate of 1% per month until the account is paid in full.
- July 1: All delinquent accounts for the current year are turned over to the tax attorneys for collection. A collection penalty of 15% of the total unpaid balance is added to the current delinquent accounts.
You may pay your taxes, search property tax accounts, estimate taxes, and renew automobile registration by contacting:
Tarrant County Tax Office (Tax Assessor-Collector)
100 East Weatherford Street
Fort Worth, TX 76196