Welcome to the City of White Settlement Human Resources Department. We strive to provide high-quality service to the members of the community by recruiting and retaining quality employees.
Where to Apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all qualified candidates to apply for open positions. You may view and apply for our current openings by checking our Job Opportunities here on the website or by coming to City Hall at:
214 Meadow Park Drive
White Settlement, TX 76108
There you may apply for open positions Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The City can only consider applications for jobs currently open with the City of White Settlement. A resume cannot be substituted for City of White Settlement employment application, but the city does encourage you to attach a resume to your application. You may submit your application in person, online or by fax or mail.
Physical & Drug Screening
All chosen candidates must pass a post-offer physical and drug screen. Physical requirements are subject to possible accommodations under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Benefit offers include:
- 14 days paid holidays (For full-time regular employees, subject to change without notice)
- Employer paid Dental Insurance
- Employer paid Life and AD&D
- Employer paid Medical Plan
- Optional 457 Deferred Compensation Plan
- Sick leave - up to 10 days a year (Sworn Police accrue sick and vacation at a different rate)
- Texas Municipal Retirement System
- Vacation - 10 days a year (Sworn Police accrue sick and vacation at a different rate)
View our Employment Opportunities page to see our current openings and apply online!