What do I do if I have a water leak?

The first thing to do is to get the water turned off to prevent additional water loss and the possibility of the property being flooded on the inside. If you have a private cutoff valve please use that immediately to shut off all water supply to the home/property. If you do not, please call Utility Billing 817-246-4971 option 1 during business hours 8-5pm to have a utility billing clerk process a request to have water turned off for immediate repair. If it is after hours please contact our after hours line at 817-980-1937. Remember, only city personnel are authorized to handle city water meters. If residents tamper with the meter they could be subject to a tampering charge of $250.00 that is assessed to the water bill.

Show All Answers

1. I need to have my water turned on. What do I do?
2. What are the deposit fees?
3. What do I do if I have a water or sewage issue after hours?
4. What if my utility bill is due on a holiday or weekend when the City is closed?
5. How can I get rid of Household Hazardous Waste?
6. What do I do if I have a water leak?