News Flash


Posted on: February 22, 2021

Water leak adjustment form

water faucet

We know that many of you have been dealing with pipe breaks and leaks due to last week’s winter storm. If you have experienced this please remember that you are eligible to fill out a leak adjustment form with our Utility Billing department. The form will help us calculate an adjustment to your bill for the water that was lost due to the leak. You can find the form at or by coming to City Hall and speaking to a utility billing representative. If you have any questions about this process please call 817-246-4971 and someone will assist you.

Facebook Twitter Email

Other News in Home

Dog and a Cat in a House

Animal Control officers in training today

Posted on: February 24, 2021
utility poles

Electricity and water update for 2/23

Posted on: February 23, 2021
trash truck

Tuesday afternoon winter weather update

Posted on: February 23, 2021
boiling water pan

Boil water advisory has now been lifted

Posted on: February 21, 2021
water faucet

New water turn-off/turn-on request process

Posted on: February 19, 2021
toxic waste barrel

Household Hazardous Waste event

Posted on: February 10, 2021
a pile of vegetables from a garden

Adopt a spot in the garden!

Posted on: February 4, 2021
2021 SplashDayz Logo

SplashDayz Waterpark is now hiring!

Posted on: January 27, 2021

Free Tax Help at the Library

Posted on: January 25, 2021